Despite the temperate weather that many of us are experiencing this season, we are still only about half way through the winter season. Why not freshen up your winter look by adding in some affordably stylish winter accessories? They provide an easy way to liven up your basic black pea coat that you have been wearing every day for the last few months. Plus at these prices, you deserve a chic little upgrade.
- Studded Infinity Scarf Torrid $24.50 The infinity scarf is a winter essential, and this rich merlot is still the “it” color of the season. This textured knit will keep you warm on the most chilly days. Plus the hematite studs dotting makes it a totally unique addition that will make all of your other scarves seem basic.
- Isotoner Stretch Tech Gloves Macys $35.99 Comfort and style are must haves in your daily wear gloves. Constructed with a unique texture and handsome twist, the Dobby Stretch Gloves by Isotoner features smarTouch® technology so you can text on the go.
- Topper the Morning Hat in Navy Modcloth $19.99 Greet the dawn looking casual-glam in this floppy hat! A short brim, tied band, and a wooly feel accent this navy-blue topper to give your entire day an extraordinary touch.
- Halogen Rosewater Silk Scarf Nordstrom $68 An exquisite, cherry-red floral pattern twines across an ultrachic scarf cut from luminous sandwashed silk. This sophisticated printed scarf is also light enough to work flawlessly into your spring and summer wardrobe.
- Plus-Size Fleece Lined Cable Leggings Target $14 A fleece line legging is always a nice layering option to have on hand during the winter months. It can infinitely expand your wardrobe by wearing it under your favorite dresses and skirts.
- Plush-Lined Fingerless Gloves Forever21 $9.99 A pair of fingerless gloves featuring a cable knit pattern, soft plush lining, and ribbed trim. It leaves your fingers free on Spring days. Plus it comes in the 2016 Pantone color of the year, Rose Quartz.