It’s finally summertime, which means time for some much deserved fun in the sun. After you booked your next getaway, the next biggest decision is what to pack. Packing simple and interchangeable items can really lighten your suitcase and your stress level. Check out our travel essentials guide below so you can focus on more important things like Pina Colada or Strawberry Daiquiri?
- Bathing Suit: Vintage inspired Modcloth has some of the best plus-size swimsuits like this fun Navy One Piece Suit. It’s comfortable for lounging around and adds a touch of sexy with a lace detail.
- Versatile Accessories: Celebrate your love of travel with a ‘path of life’ wire bangle by Alex and Ani. Simple accessories allow you to wear them with any outfit and multiple days.
- Jewelry Travel Case: A travel case keeps your jewelry organized and safe while you are on the move. Be sure to find one that zips closed completely!
- Comfortable Shoes: A good pair of walking sneakers is a must have for exploring a new city. These breathable canvas sneakers from UGG have a foam footbed to keep you going and going.
- Travel Tote: Keep all of your essentials handy in this Le Pliage Tote from Longchamp. It can fold flat and is waterproof for your aquatic adventures.
- Document Holder: Nothing can be more stressful than making sure all of your documents are in check. Keep everything together where you can easily find them in a document holder. Better yet, find a cute one that says ‘Fly Me to the Moon’!
- Throw-On Dress: One piece wonders like dresses and rompers can be your best friend while traveling. They take up minimal space and are easy to throw on in the mornings. This Chambray Shirt Dress has lots of great features like an adjustable tie waist, light soft fabric, bra friendly straps, and best of all, pockets.
- Sun Care: Nothing can ruin a vacation more than a painful sunburn. Make sure you are protected with all the sun care essentials in this Coola Suncare Travel Kit. All the items are TSA size approved and ready to take anywhere.
- Sunglasses: Keep your peepers protected from the sun too in a great pair of oversized sunglasses.
Need some help packing for your next vacation? Let one of our personal stylists be your travel guide.