Being comfortable while traveling can be a challenge, especially during the stressful holiday season. It’s all about smart layering so that you can stay warm on a chilly airplane and remove layers while sipping eggnog in front of the fireplace. By wearing lots of layers, and your heaviest items, you are also taking a load off of your luggage, leaving room for more fashion options! So, to prep you for holiday travel, see our Plvsh stylist checklist for how to pack and travel with style.
- Plus Size Luxe Wrap A neutral cover up option like this wrap, will go with all of your outfits, is a great alternative to a traditional coat. It can also be unpredictably chilly on airplanes, and you can snuggle right up in this piece. The soft fabric will keep you warm and cozy the whole flight.
- Weekender Bag This statement weekend bag brings bit of fun to your trip. From it’s embroidered, beige panel and tassel, to its spacious, pocketed interior – beautifully lined with cerulean roses – this oversized tote is teeming with well-traveled panache.
- Microfiber Tunic Updated with a refined fit and feel, this versatile tunic is the one to wear while you explore and celebrate. The easy-care fabric provides more drape and softness than before, and it boasts a UPF50+ rating. The effortless pullover style has a slimmer collar, an open-V placket, 3/4-length sleeves and a box pleat under the back yoke.
- Old Navy Tank Top Again with to reiterate the layers, start with a comfortable affordable tank top at the base.
- BB Dakota Leggings Paneled sides enhance the lean look of these comfortable ponte-knit leggings with go-to versatility. Paired with the dressier top, it’s a very wearable look.
- Tory Burch Continental Wallet Metallic saffiano leather and gilded logo hardware add lots of luster to this Tory Burch’s travel wallet. With a detachable wristlet strap, zip closure, four lined interior slip pockets, interior zip pocket, and 16 card slots, it will keep ALL of your holiday coupons and travel documents in check.
- Kate Spade Dotted Socks A great pair of socks are a must for traveling this day, especially since you need to take off your shoes in security… Also feel free to slip your shoes off on the airplane too in this stylish pair.
- Sterling Silver Bar Studs Versatile jewelry is a must when traveling. It makes it easier to keep track of and you can keep what you bring to a minimum. These pretty bar studs are a perfect match to fit the bill.
- Pave Stretch Bracelet This bracelet has four rows of pavé discs on a super-stretchy design, letting you choose how high or low you wanna rock it on your arm party. Simple in silver tone, this is that ideal-for-layering piece your accessories collection needs.
- Oblong Colorblock Scarf A scarf is always a nice add on while traveling. It adds a pop of color to an otherwise basic color spectrum. It’s also nice to have to cover your eyes while you sleep, or save yourself from the seasonal cold.
Find the perfect travel outfit for you with the help of one of our Plvsh Personal Stylists.